Are you planning to start a new job career? You might easily stand out from the hundreds of other applicants if you possess distinctive expertise. Have you carried the same job for a long time? When it comes to promotions, your ability to demonstrate expertise in a new subject could be critical. Even if you’re a senior manager who is completely satisfied with your position, gaining expertise in a new area shows your team how much you value expanding your job skills.
Like most things, acquiring a new skill is more difficult to do than it is said. There are numerous free courses and tutorials available on various elements of information technology. For your convenience, here’s a collection of free online courses from multiple great sites to save you time.
- 91% of employers say certifications of completion help them identify successful employees and hire them when they’re available.
- 89% of employers believe that certified personnel perform better and learn faster than non-certified staff
- 67% of businesses believe that a certificate of completion indicates that the candidate would be a hard worker who will contribute to the company’s objectives
Why should you get online IT courses?
After completing the course, you will earn a certificate to help you stay on top of the game. Anybody can verify your professional advancement using online certifications. Let’s see its benefits.
- Accessible to all students: To provide education and fantastic career possibilities to all students, several education providers offer certificates of completion that are free and do not require cumbersome applications.
- Solid proof of the skills acquired: Greatly display your free certifications online for all of your friends, colleagues, and competitors to view.
- Stand apart significantly from the competition: Having documentation of finishing free online courses with certificates is an excellent method to outgrow your competitors when looking for a job. As a result of receiving a certificate, employers will know that you are dedicated and do all tasks.
- Flexibility: As a result, you can take online courses from anywhere in the world and at your convenience.
- Affordability: The cost of attending college or university, such as accommodation and board, can be significantly reduced by eliminating these expenses. However, traditional colleges’ online classes may cost the same as their in-person equivalents.
- Individualized: Online classes allow you to learn how you want to know, rather than being grouped with others. It means you can schedule how you study and learn each day because all the information is readily available online.
Where to get free classes online?
Many things may be learned for free online these days. However, some of the information is better than others. Here is the list of reputable sources where you can learn for free.
- Simplilearn: As the solution provider, Simplilearn is a global pioneer in digital skills training and plays a crucial role in this ecosystem. As part of a new agreement with IBM, Simplilearn, the world’s first online Bootcamp for skills training in the digital economy, will now offer structured data and artificial intelligence learning programs for professionals. Simplilearn’s Bootcamp training concept is used to provide all learning programs contained in IBM course content. Simplilearn and IBM will award you industry-recognized credentials after finishing the course.
- Coursera: In the past, only people who could afford to pay exorbitant tuition fees to attend prestigious institutions could take college courses via the internet. Coursera combines all of these classes on one platform, offering approximately 400 routes. These courses usually include videos and specific tasks (such as online quizzes) that you must complete within a certain amount of time.
- Skillshare: It’s a sleek learning platform with a well-designed interface and over 26,000 courses available to choose from. The video content is of the highest quality. Media, design, art, and technology experts and leaders in leadership and entrepreneurship are featured on this platform. By offering hands-on projects and community-based learning, Skillshare stands out from the crowd. Keeping yourself motivated is easier when you have a group of like-minded learners at your fingertips.
- Coursera: One of the biggest MOOC providers, Coursera.org, offers massive open online courses. As a result of partnerships with colleges and organizations worldwide, many topics and perspectives can be found in a searchable database on this website. Consequently, the site offers a wide variety of in-depth courses. Upon completion of several Coursera courses, you will be awarded a certificate of completion. Coursera is an excellent place to start if you prefer learning in an organized classroom environment and want to do so at home.
How to get free course certifications online?
Are you ready to earn your free certificates and improve your professional prospects? Great! Follow these instructions, and you’ll have your (virtual) certificate in your hands.
- Sign up: Sign up for a free account with your email address. Only registered users can enroll in online courses and get free online certificates that employers recognize.
- Complete the following course: There are hundreds of online courses to choose from, covering a wide range of topics and categories. Define your standards, learn from the best, and complete the course to the fullest extent possible.
- Earn a free certificate: After completing a course, you will receive a free certificate to confirm your hard work and new talents.
- Impress to earn the job: Employers value skilled employees, and a certificate of completion is a terrific addition to your CV. Completing free online courses and earning certificates will make your CV stand out to increase your chances of landing your dream job.
Final words – Become noticed by HR
Undoubtedly, an excellent CV is a key to HR’s heart. You may spice it up a little by completing free online courses and earning a certificate. With a legitimate certificate of completion, your employment prospects in a successful organization are greatly improved. A free online course with a certificate is a straight route to the next level in your career for many people. Learn in-demand IT skills taught by industry professionals & become certified instantly!